Sacramento Stride Center Generation 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

2 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by Bruce.Weaver Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey class! It is good to see this place is still up even if no one is taking advantage of it! Sorry it took me so long to join!

I put this on my to-do list and it just got pushed back further and further until it was completely off the radar!

Glen, I'd like to talk to you about redesigning this place or creating another one altogether as a general purpose forum for gen1 and future classes. Is that something you might be interested in? Even possibly for all Stride Center A+ classes in ALL locations if I can get it approved!

It would look great on the resume and if we allow others in would really increase the user base and hopefully the activity level!

Bruce.Weaver

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Glen Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Bruce.Weaver wrote:Glen, I'd like to talk to you about redesigning this place or creating another one altogether as a general purpose forum for gen1 and future classes. Is that something you might be interested in?

Hey Bruce, I don't mind creating a "universal" community board for all past, present, and future Stride Center TechCert students and affiliates. Actually, i have already begun the process of construction on our new forum. I'll display the link to that forum in this thread once i have completed it. After the completion and link re-distribution, i will discontinue this particular forum and make the new forum our primary HQ.

- Glen

Glen
Website Administrator

https://sacscg2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Glen wrote:
Bruce.Weaver wrote:Glen, I'd like to talk to you about redesigning this place or creating another one altogether as a general purpose forum for gen1 and future classes. Is that something you might be interested in?

Hey Bruce, I don't mind creating a "universal" community board for all past, present, and future Stride Center TechCert students and affiliates. Actually, i have already begun the process of construction on our new forum. I'll display the link to that forum in this thread once i have completed it. After the completion and link re-distribution, i will discontinue this particular forum and make the new forum our primary HQ.

- Glen

UPDATE: New Forum Created Smile

I will send the link via email later tonight

Glen
Website Administrator

https://sacscg2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: